Search Hotels in Terni
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Terni has to offer including the monuments, cathedral and waterfalls. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its temples. Marmore Waterfall, Rocca Albornoziana and Ponte delle Torri are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 45 hotels and other accommodation options in Terni
- The closest major airport is in Perugia (PEG-Sant Egidio), 37.4 mi (60.2 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Terni
The city is notable for landmarks like Piazza Tacito, Porta Sant'Angelo and Chiesa di San Francesco. The city's natural beauty is on display at Marmore Waterfall, Lago di Piediluco and Nera Fluvial Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Palazzo Mazzancolli and Palazzo Spada.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 45 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Terni. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Classic Hotel Tulipano - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Del Lago - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features 2 restaurants, free breakfast and free WiFi.
- Hotel de Paris - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi.
Popular places to visit outside the city include Rocca Albornoziana, 12.6 mi/20.3 km from the city centre, and Ponte delle Torri, which is 12.7 mi (20.4 km) away.
Getting around Terni
If you want to see more of the area, hop aboard a train from Terni Station, Marmore Station or Terni Giuncano Station. Terni may not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Terni
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 16°C during the day and 3°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 29°C, whilst the average at night is 6°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 32°C with night-time averages of 14°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 24°C and night-time averages of 4°C
- About 824 millimetres of rain falls on Terni each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 31°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 3°C