Luxury-minded travelers will find upscale places to stay in Taurianova, though all visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants, beaches, and monuments. Visitors who journey to this welcoming and walkable, seaside city can discover its live music, bars, and sunsets.
- Though not directly in Taurianova, you'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- July is the most expensive month to travel here, while January tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Reggio di Calabria (REG-Strait of Messina), 27.6 mi (44.4 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Taurianova
- Well-known for its live music scene and cultural attractions such as Diocesano d'Arte Sacra Museum and Castle Ruffo
- Its monuments and historic sites are notable and landmarks to visit include Cathedral of Nicotera
- The beach, seaside, and sunsets provide a picturesque setting, and places to consider visiting are Lido di Palmi, San Ferdinando Public Beach, and Aspromonte National Park
Taurianova is 21.6 mi (34.7 km) from Tropea. Popular sights in the area include Church of San Rocco and Locri Epizephiri National Archaeological Museum.
Getting around Taurianova
There are many transportation options in Taurianova. You can explore your options for water transportation at the marina.
Dressing for Taurianova
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 21°C during the day and 13°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 32°C, while the average at night is 14°C
- July through September has daytime averages of 34°C with nighttime averages of 23°C
- In October–December, you can expect daytime averages of 29°C and nighttime averages of 13°C
- Taurianova gets about 23 millimetres of rain per year