- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
- Museum of Contemporary Art
- 4 min walk
- Nurses Walk
- 5 min walk
- Sydney Observatory
- 7 min walk
- Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.)
- 15 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
In the city centre and near a metro station, The Sebel Quay West Suites Sydney is in an area with great shopping. Sydney Opera House and Capitol Theatre are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit The Rocks Markets and Pitt Street Mall. SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium and Luna Park are not to be missed. Our guests love the property's central location.
- Circular Quay - 3 min walk
- Museum of Contemporary Art - 4 min walk
- Nurses Walk - 5 min walk
- The Rocks Markets - 7 min walk
- Sydney Observatory - 7 min walk
- Sydney Circular Quay Station - 6 min walk
- Wynyard Station - 6 min walk
- Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) - 15 min drive
About this property
The Sebel Quay West Suites Sydney
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for AUD 10.0 per night.
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 100 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 37 for adults and AUD 18 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 60 per night (in/out privileges)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 10.0 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1.3 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Quay West Suites Sydney Aparthotel The Rocks
- Quay West Suites Sydney Aparthotel
- Quay West Suites Sydney The Rocks
- Quay West Suites Sydney
- Quay West Hotel Sydney
- Quay West Suites Sydney Hotel Sydney
- Quay West Suites Sydney The R
- Quay West Suites Sydney
- The Sebel Quay West Suites Sydney The Rocks
- The Sebel Quay West Suites Sydney Aparthotel
- The Sebel Quay West Suites Sydney Aparthotel The Rocks
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Loved everything about this property,we were upgraded to penthouse suite,really nice staff,lovely breakfast with choice,great location on the rocks,easy walking to everywhere,everything spotlessly clean,we have stayed at this hotel 3 times before and wouldn't consider anywhere else,if your looking for a hotel that clean,excellent friendly staff,great location then this is the hotel for you,it's also got full kitchen, washer/dryer everything you need,book it,you won't be disappointed.