Visitors to Sultan are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. A top sight in the city is Mt. Baker-Snoqualmie National Forest.
- There are 266 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Everett, WA (PAE-Snohomish County - Paine Field), 21.6 mi (34.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Kenmore, WA (KEH-Kenmore Air Harbor), 21.7 mi (34.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Sultan
The picturesque setting of Mt. Baker-Snoqualmie National Forest and Cascade Range exemplify the city's natural beauty. You'll also find Evergreen State Fairgrounds and Northshore Athletic Fields in the area.
Below is a top-rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Sultan, Dutch Cup Motel - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a 24-hour front desk, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its room size and location.
Dressing for Sultan
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 12°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 2°C
- From April to June, the average is 20°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 23°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 17°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the night-time average
- About 915.80 millimetres of rain falls on Sultan each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 22°C, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 2°C