Families will find kid-friendly activities in Redmond, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its live music, sporting events and theatres. Top sights around the area include Bellevue Square, Husky Stadium and Northgate Mall.
- You'll find 1759 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Seattle
- The closest major airport is in Kenmore, WA (KEH-Kenmore Air Harbor), 10.6 mi (17.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Seattle, WA (LKE-Lake Union), 13.1 mi (21.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Redmond
The city is well known for its live music and theatres, and cultural venues include Microsoft Visitor Center and Redmond Performing Arts Center. The city's natural beauty is on display at Marymoor Park, Idylwood Park and 60 Acres Park. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Redmond Town Center is a favourite for retail therapy.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 28 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Redmond. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Archer Hotel Seattle/Redmond - This 4-star hotel in Downtown features a restaurant, an indoor pool and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its convenient parking and central location.
- Element Seattle Redmond - Our customers like the bar and overall value at this hotel. This 3-star hotel in Overlake features free breakfast, an indoor pool and free WiFi.
- Aloft Seattle Redmond - This 3-star hotel in Overlake features a restaurant, an indoor pool and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its bar and central location.
Other top sights in Redmond include Microsoft Campus. Top places to visit outside the city include Bellevue Square, located 7.7 mi (12.4 km) from the heart of the city, and Husky Stadium, which is 11.2 mi (18.1 km) away.
Dressing for Redmond
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 14°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 2°C
- From April to June, the average is 23°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 26°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 19°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the night-time average
- Redmond gets about 1015 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 25°C, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 2°C