Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Steinsfeld, though all visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants, shopping, and museums. Visitors can also indulge in everything this welcoming, walkable city has to offer, including its castle, monuments, and tours.
- There are 3 Steinsfeld hotels
- February is the most expensive month to travel here, while January tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Wurzburg (QWU-Wurzburg Central Train Station), 28.7 mi (46.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Steinsfeld
- Taking a tour is a top activity, and Burggarten is one place to visit
- Known for its museums, while Gotthard Model Bahn, Imperial City Museum, and Gerlachschmiede are some local cultural sights
- Notable for its historic sites, castle, monuments, and landmarks such as Rothenburg Town Hall, St. Peter and Paul Church, and Rothenburg Town Walls
Getting around Steinsfeld
Steinsfeld has many options for getting around. To see more of the larger area, hop on a train at Steinsfeld Hartershofen Station.
Staying in Steinsfeld
Looking for a romantic getaway, a cosy spot, or a boutique stay? You might like these highly rated smaller hotels or specialty properties:
- Hotel Schwarzes Ross, averaging GBP 78.47/night
- Hotel-Gasthof zum Schwan - Guest House, averaging GBP 72/night
A 3-star favourite with Expedia travellers is Hotel Schwarzes Ross with a 4.4 out of 5 user rating while Hotel-Gasthof zum Schwan - Guest House has a 4.2 rating by guests.
Dressing for Steinsfeld
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the nighttime average to be -3°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 23°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July through September averages 25°C during the day and 8°C at night
- In October–December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and -1°C at night
- About 26 millimetres of rain falls on Steinsfeld each year