History buffs will enjoy a visit to Ochsenfurt, but all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the monuments and museums. This city also attracts visitors with its cultural ambiance.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- June is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas April is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Wurzburg (QWU-Wurzburg Central Train Station), 11 mi (17.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Ochsenfurt
- Well-known for its museums and attractions, such as Local History Museum, Traditional Costume Museum, and New Town Hall
- Its historic sites and monuments are notable, and landmarks include Domkapitel Palatium, Nikolausturm, and Klingentorturm
Getting around Ochsenfurt
There are plenty of options for getting around Ochsenfurt. To explore the surrounding area, jump aboard a train at Ochsenfurt Station or Ochsenfurt Gossmannsdorf Station.
Dressing for Ochsenfurt
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 10°C and the nighttime average to be -3°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 21°C during the day and 2°C at night
- July to September averages 23°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and -2°C at night
- Ochsenfurt gets about 23 millimetres of rain per year