Visiting St. Pauls
Visitors can enjoy all that St. Pauls has to offer including the restaurants, churches and coffee shops. This city also attracts tourists with its countryside setting. Top sights around the area include Crown Center and Cross Creek Mall.
- You'll find 24 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Lumberton
- The closest major airport is in Fayetteville, NC (FAY-Fayetteville Regional), 13.9 mi (22.4 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in St. Pauls
Notable places to visit in the surrounding region include Crown Center and Cross Creek Mall. You'll also find Lake Rim Park and Cape Fear Botanical Gardens in the area.
Here's a top-rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Days Inn by Wyndham Saint Pauls - This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and an outdoor pool. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its overall value and helpful staff.
Dressing for St. Pauls
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 21°C and the night-time average to be -1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 32°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September averages 33°C during the day and 14°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 26°C during the day and -1°C at night
- St. Pauls gets about 1152 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 32°C, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 0°C