- Southeastern Regional Medical Center
- 19 min walk
- Carolina Civic Center
- 5 min drive
- Two Guys Grill
- 8 min walk
- Cook Out
- 8 min walk
- Fayetteville, NC (FAY-Fayetteville Regional)
- 30 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
Located in Lumberton, Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Lumberton, NC is in a shopping district. Local points of interest include Southeastern Regional Medical Center, Carolina Civic Center, and Robeson County Museum.
- Southeastern Regional Medical Center - 19 min walk
- Robeson County Museum - 5 min drive
- Carolina Civic Center - 5 min drive
- Luther Britt Park - 6 min drive
- University of North Carolina at Pembroke - 20 min drive
- Fayetteville, NC (FAY-Fayetteville Regional) - 30 min drive
- Two Guys Grill - 8 min walk
- Cook Out - 8 min walk
- Waffle House - 9 min walk
- Village Station Restaurant - 10 min walk
- Cracker Barell - 10 min walk
About this property
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Lumberton, NC
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Country Inn Carlson Lumberton NC
- Country Carlson Lumberton NC
- Country Inn Radisson Lumberton NC
- Country Radisson Lumberton NC
- Country Inn Lumberton
- Lumberton Country Inn
- Country Inn Suites By Carlson Lumberton NC
- Country Inn Suites by Radisson Lumberton NC
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Betsy and Rhoda were incredibly pleasant, helpful and engaging at check in. They truly made the visit excellent. They prove that even if things don't go as expected excellent service makes or breaks a stay. Betsy and Rhoda spoke with my kids, gave us a room that was easily accessible and pointed out where the coffee was because I was exhausted. They chatted with us and made us feel welcome. We typically stay at Country inn & Suites because many of the properties have indoor pools. This particular one did not which was disappointing. Thy do have an outdoor pool but it was closed for the season. Breakfast during the weekend doesn't start until 7 a.m. which was after we were departing and seems a bit late for breakfast for travelers on I95. We were able to grab hot coffee though an 2 mini muffins which was able to tide us over for a little bit. Our smoke detector went off in the room three times while taking showers which was a bit irritating. I didn't notify the desk until check out. Whoever was at check out didn't seem too concerned so perhaps this happens regularly? It wasn't a big deal to us but if I had a small child asleep this would have quickly become a big deal. Otherwise, the room was clean and spacious, the property while a bit older was in good condition and they still had the cookies and hot coffee available at the front desk :)