Guests are sure to enjoy all the features that Squillace has to offer.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas May is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Lamezia Terme (SUF-Lamezia Terme Intl.), 17.2 mi (27.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Squillace
Squillace is adjacent to Montauro. Popular sights in the area include Castello Normanno Di Squillace and Copanello Beach.
Getting around Squillace
There are many transport options in Squillace. To see more of the wider area, hop on a train at Squillace Station.
Staying in Squillace
Looking for a romantic getaway or boutique stay? You may enjoy Porto Rhoca.
Porto Rhoca, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 3.7 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Squillace
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 18°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 7°C
- From April to June, the average is 29°C during the day and 10°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 16°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 26°C as the daytime average and 8°C as the night-time average
- Squillace gets about 30 millimetres of rain per year