Visitors to Sperlonga are sure to enjoy the beaches and bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's archaeological sites, museums and monuments. In Sperlonga, there are 58 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Sperlonga
The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Torre Truglia and Villa di Tiberio. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Sperlonga Port and National Archaeological Museum of Sperlonga.
In Fondi, there are 58 accommodation choices and hotels to make planning easier for your holiday getaway at an affordable rate. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Elaia Garden Hotel - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its beach locale and helpful staff.
- Grand Hotel La Playa - Our customers like the beach locale and pool at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Virgilio Grand Hotel - This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, free breakfast and a restaurant. Expedia customers like its breakfast and beach locale.
Dressing for Sperlonga
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 21°C and the night-time average to be 8°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 32°C during the day and 12°C at night
- July to September averages 34°C during the day and 18°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 28°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Sperlonga is 31 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 33°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 9°C