Visitors to Gaeta are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks, churches and monuments. In Gaeta, there are 84 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Gaeta
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Parco Regionale Riviera di Ulisse, Serapo Beach and Ariana Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Turk's Cave and Duomo di Gaeta.
In Formia, there are 84 hotels and other accommodation options to make planning easier for your holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Mirasole International - This 4-star hotel features 2 restaurants, free breakfast and an outdoor pool. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- Summit Hotel - Our customers like the breakfast and beach locale at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, a private beach and 2 restaurants.
Dressing for Gaeta
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 21°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 8°C
- From April to June, the average is 32°C during the day and 12°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 34°C during the day and 18°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 28°C as the daytime average and 10°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Gaeta is 865.10 millimetres
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 33°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 9°C