Visiting Sousse - Monastir
Visitors can enjoy all that Sousse - Monastir has to offer including the cafes, golf courses and monuments. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its waterfront. A top sight in the city is Sousse Beach.
- There are 176 hotels and other accommodation options in Sousse - Monastir
- The closest major airport is in Monastir (MIR-Habib Bourguiba Intl.), 8.1 mi (13.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Enfidha (NBE), 20.6 mi (33.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Sousse - Monastir
The city is notable for landmarks like Ribat of Sousse, Bourguiba Mausoleum and Ribat of Monastir. The city's natural beauty is on display at Sousse Beach, Port El Kantaoui Beach and Monastir Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Port El Kantaoui Harbour and Stade Olympique.
In Hammam Sousse, you can choose from 176 hotels and other accommodation options so you can easily plan your holiday getaway at an affordable rate. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Iberostar Selection Diar El Andalus - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 4 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Hasdrubal Thalassa Port El Kantaoui - Our customers like the breakfast and beach locale at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a private beach, along with a private balcony.
- Seabel Alhambra Beach Golf & Spa - This 4-star hotel features 2 indoor pools, 3 outdoor pools and 2 restaurants.
Dressing for Sousse - Monastir
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 19°C during the day and 8°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 30°C, whilst the average at night is 11°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 33°C with night-time averages of 20°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 27°C and night-time averages of 8°C
- About 13 millimetres of rain falls on Sousse - Monastir each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 31°C, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 8°C