Search Hotels in Sopot
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors to Sopot are sure to enjoy the spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's waterfront, musical theatre and forests. Top sights in the city include Sopot Pier, Sopot Beach and Aquapark Sopot.
- You'll find 881 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Gdansk
- The closest major airport is in Gdansk (GDN-Lech Walesa), 5.8 mi (9.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Sopot
Cultural venues in the city include Forest Opera, Atelier Theatre and Museum of Sopot. Attractions like Sopot Pier and Aquapark Sopot are fun for everyone, not just kids. The city is notable for landmarks like Monte Cassino Street, Sopot Lighthouse and Sierakowskich Manor.
In Gdynia, there are 310 hotels and other accommodation choices to make planning easier for your holiday getaway at an affordable rate. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Molo Residence - This 4-star guesthouse in Sopot Centrum features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Mala Anglia Deluxe Rooms & SPA - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. This 3.5-star hotel in Karlikowo features a full-service spa, free breakfast and an indoor pool.
- Bayjonn Boutique Hotel - This 3-star hotel in Dolny Sopot features a restaurant, free WiFi and a 24-hour health club. Expedia customers like its dining options and beach locale.
Other top sights in Sopot include Sopot Beach. In the surrounding area, top places to visit include PGE Arena Gdansk, located 4.6 mi (7.5 km) from the heart of the city, and Golden Gate, which is 7.3 mi (11.7 km) away.
Getting around Sopot
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Sopot Station. Sopot might not have as many public transport options so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Sopot
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 8°C during the day and -5°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 23°C, whilst the average at night is 0°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 23°C with night-time averages of 7°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 15°C and night-time averages of -3°C
- Sopot gets about 26 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 22°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging -4°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Sopot?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Sopot, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Sopot?
What's the best place to stay for a family trip to Sopot?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic holiday to Sopot?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Sopot?
What's the best place to stay to stay near the beach in Sopot?
What's the best luxury accommodation option in Sopot?
What's the best boutique-style accommodation in Sopot?
What's the best hotel for a winter holiday in Sopot?
Sopot Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Sopot by Star Rating
- Hotels near Sopot Airports
- Areas of Sopot
- Accommodation near Sopot Attractions
- More accommodation types in Sopot
- Choose Your Sopot Hotel Style
- Search Sopot Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Sopot
- Hotels Near Sopot, Gdansk
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends