Travellers to Smithfield give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's rivers, churches and university setting.
- You'll find 37 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Goldsboro
- The closest major airport is in Raleigh, NC (RDU-Raleigh - Durham Intl.), 36.2 mi (58.3 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Fayetteville, NC (FAY-Fayetteville Regional), 46 mi (74 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Smithfield
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Carolina Premium Outlets is a favourite for retail therapy. Additionally, you might want to add Ava Gardner Museum to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Smithfield. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
Dressing for Smithfield
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 20°C and the night-time average to be -1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 31°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 13°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 25°C during the day and -1°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Smithfield is 1212.80 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 31°C, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 0°C