Find Dog-Friendly Hotels in Sligo
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Most hotels are fully refundable. Because flexibility matters.
Top Sligo Pet-Friendly Hotels
Don't see what you're looking for?
We've got more Pet-Friendly Hotels. Find the right one for you.View all properties
Lowest nightly price found within the past 24 hours based on a 1 night stay for 2 adults. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
Sligo Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for a pet-friendly getaway in Sligo? Take a look at this popular Sligo accommodation option that is well-liked by guests with pets:
- Teach Eamainn B&B is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodation options with TVs.
Planning your trip to Sligo
Want to know the best time of year to visit? Arrange some outings with this information about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 2°F
- April to June: the average is 19°F during the day and 3°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 19°F during the day and 8°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 15°F as the daytime average and 2°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Sligo is 813 mm
Exploring Sligo with your pet
Known for its riverfront and live music, Sligo has lots to offer visitors, including its monuments, entertainment and museums. See the local sights and visit Yeats Memorial Building and OConnell Street. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Sligo County Museum and Quayside Shopping Centre. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at PetMeds.ie, Petworld Sligo or Petstop discount warehouse & fuel centre.