Search Hotels in Sepang
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 7 Feb 2020
Reviewed on 29 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 9 Mar 2020
Luxury-minded travellers will find upscale places to stay in Sepang, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants and shopping. Welcoming and walkable, this city also attracts tourists with its cafes. Sepang International Circuit, Putra Mosque and Putrajaya Independence Square are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 47 hotels and other accommodation options in Sepang
- The closest major airport is in Kuala Lumpur (KUL-Kuala Lumpur Intl.), 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Subang (SZB-Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah), 26.2 mi (42.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Sepang
Favourite places to visit in the city include Sepang International Circuit, KLIA Jungle Boardwalk and Mitsui Outlet Park Klia Sepang. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Bukit Lanjut and National Automobile Museum.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 47 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Sepang. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- The Good Travelers Hostel at KLIA - With a stay at this 2-star hostel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and free train station pick-up, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its helpful staff and proximity to the airport.
- Rumah Putih Bed and Breakfast - Our customers like the breakfast and pool at this guesthouse. With a stay at this 3-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Sama-Sama Hotel, KL International Airport - With a stay at this 4.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its bar and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Putra Mosque, located 11.5 mi (18.5 km) from the city centre, and Putrajaya Independence Square, which is 11.5 mi/18.5 km away.
Getting around Sepang
To explore the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Kuala Lumpur International Airport Station or Kuala Lumpur Salak Tinggi Station. Sepang may not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Sepang
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 33°C and the night-time average to be 22°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 33°C during the day and 23°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 32°C during the day and 22°C at night
- Sepang gets about 2366.10 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually March and April with an average temperature of 33°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 22°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Sepang?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Sepang, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Sepang?
What's the best hotel for a family trip to Sepang?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic getaway to Sepang?
What's the best high-end hotel in Sepang?
What's the best boutique hotel in Sepang?
Sepang Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Sepang by Star Rating
- Hotels near Sepang Airports
- Areas of Sepang
- Accommodation near Sepang Attractions
- More accommodation types in Sepang
- Choose Your Sepang Hotel Style
- Search Sepang Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Sepang
- Hotels Near Sepang, Selangor
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends