Search Hotels in Seaford
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 30 Aug 2020
Reviewed on 8 Sep 2020
Visitors to Seaford are sure to enjoy the shopping, sporting events and beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafes and parks. A top sight in the area is Harrington Raceway and Casino.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodation options in Seaford
- The closest major airport is in Georgetown, DE (GED-Sussex County), 13.4 mi (21.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Salisbury, MD (SBY-Salisbury - Ocean City Wicomico Regional), 21.1 mi (34 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Seaford
The city's cultural venues include Seaford Museum and Bridgeville Historical Society Museum. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Gateway Park, Kiwanis Park and Trap Pond State Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Nutter Park and Williams Pond Park.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 6 hotels and other accommodation options to pick from in Seaford. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hampton Inn Seaford - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Comfort Suites Seaford - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking.
- Motel 6 Seaford, DE - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and laundry facilities, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and helpful staff.
A top sight in the surrounding area is Harrington Raceway and Casino, 18.8 mi/30.3 km from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Seaford
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 15°C during the day and -4°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 30°C, whilst the average at night is 3°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 11°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 23°C and night-time averages of -3°C
- Seaford gets about 1194 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 30°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -3°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Seaford?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Seaford, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Seaford?
What's the best hotel for families in Seaford?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Seaford?
What's the best place to stay for a beach holiday in Seaford?
What's the best golf hotel in Seaford?
What's the best hotel in Seaford to absorb the local history?
Seaford Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Seaford by Star Rating
- Hotels near Seaford Airports
- Accommodation near Seaford Attractions
- More accommodation types in Seaford
- Choose Your Seaford Hotel Style
- Search Seaford Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Seaford
- Hotels Near Seaford, Delaware
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends