Search Georgetown Hotels, Rehoboth Beach
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 22 Oct 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 19 Jan 2021
Reviewed on 29 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 11 Dec 2020
Reviewed on 7 Dec 2020
Visitors to Georgetown are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's baseball games, cafes and shopping. Top sights around the area include Lewes Beach, Rehoboth Beach Boardwalk and Tanger Outlets.
- You'll find 961 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Rehoboth Beach
- The closest major airport is in Georgetown, DE (GED-Sussex County), 2.2 mi (3.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Salisbury, MD (SBY-Salisbury - Ocean City Wicomico Regional), 23.6 mi (37.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Georgetown
The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Sports at the Beach and Georgetown Circle. Additionally, you might want to add Georgetown Speedway to your agenda.
This is a top accommodation option based on our user reviews:
- Microtel Inn & Suites By Wyndham Georgetown Delaware Beaches - This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its beach locale and overall value.
Top places to visit outside the city include Lewes Beach, located 16 mi (25.7 km) from the city centre, and Rehoboth Beach Boardwalk, which is 17.5 mi/28.2 km away.
Dressing for Georgetown
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 15°C during the day and -4°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 30°C, whilst the average at night is 3°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 11°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 23°C and night-time averages of -3°C
- Georgetown gets about 1194 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 30°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -3°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Georgetown?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Georgetown, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Georgetown?
What's the best place to stay for a family holiday in Georgetown?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic holiday to Georgetown?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Georgetown?
What's the best hotel to stay near the beach in Georgetown?
What's the best boutique hotel in Georgetown?
Where's the best place to stay in Georgetown to absorb the local history?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Georgetown?
Georgetown Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Georgetown by Star Rating
- Hotels near Georgetown Airports
- Accommodation near Georgetown Attractions
- More accommodation types in Georgetown
- Choose Your Georgetown Hotel Style
- Search Georgetown Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Georgetown
- Hotels Near Georgetown, Rehoboth Beach
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends