Search Milton Hotels, Rehoboth Beach
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 8 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 2 Dec 2020
Reviewed on 29 Nov 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 23 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 1 Dec 2020
Reviewed on 18 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 25 Jan 2021
Reviewed on 29 Aug 2020
Reviewed on 5 Jan 2021
Reviewed on 16 Jan 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Milton has to offer including the seafood restaurants, beaches and golf courses. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks, theatres and museums. Around the area, top sights include Lewes Beach, Rehoboth Beach Boardwalk and Cape May - Lewes Ferry.
- You'll find 982 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Rehoboth Beach
- The closest major airport is in Georgetown, DE (GED-Sussex County), 7.1 mi (11.4 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Cape May, NJ (WWD-Cape May County), 25.9 mi (41.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Milton
Cultural venues in the city include Milton Theater, Lydia Black Cannon Museum and Milton Historical Society. The picturesque setting of Prime Hook Beach and Milton Memorial Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Dogfish Head Craft Brewery and South Rookery Golf Course.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 22 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from in Milton. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Mansion Farm Inn is located 1.5 mi (2.5 km) from the city centre. Guests staying at this bed & breakfast in Milton can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and memory foam beds. Our customers like its breakfast and pool.
- Governor's BedandBreakfast is 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from the city's heart. This 3-star bed & breakfast in Milton features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and beach locale.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Lewes Beach, 7.9 mi/12.8 km from the heart of the city, and Rehoboth Beach Boardwalk, which is 11.9 mi/19.1 km away.
Dressing for Milton
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 15°C and the night-time average to be -4°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 30°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 11°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 23°C during the day and -3°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Milton is 1192.90 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 30°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -3°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Milton?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Milton, will I receive a refund?
What's the best hotel when travelling with children to Milton?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Milton?
What are some hotels with pools in Milton?
What is staying in Milton like?
What should I do while I'm visiting Milton?
What's the seasonal weather like in Milton?
Milton Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Milton by Star Rating
- Hotels near Milton Airports
- Accommodation near Milton Attractions
- More accommodation types in Milton
- Choose Your Milton Hotel Style
- Search Milton Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Milton
- Hotels Near Milton, Rehoboth Beach
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends