Search Hotels in Schwaebisch Hall
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 30 Mar 2020
Reviewed on 2 Oct 2017
Visiting Schwaebisch Hall
Visitors can enjoy all that Schwaebisch Hall has to offer including the churches, monuments and theatres. Tourists can also enjoy the city's entertainment choices, football games and museums.
- There are 16 hotels and other accommodation options in Schwaebisch Hall
- The closest major airport is in Stuttgart (STR), 38.3 mi (61.6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Schwaebisch Hall
The city's cultural venues include Haellisch-Fraenkisches Museum and Hohenlohe Open-Air Museum. The city is notable for landmarks like Schwabish Hall Cathedral, Fischbrunnen and Pranger and Johanniterhalle Art Gallery. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Unterwoehrd Park and Altes Sudhaus der Lowenbrauerei Restaurant.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 16 hotels and other accommodation options to pick from in Schwaebisch Hall. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Smartino - This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and convenient parking.
- Hotel Gasthof Goldener Adler - Our customers like the breakfast and convenient parking at this hotel. With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and parking, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Sonneck - This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and walkable location.
Getting around Schwaebisch Hall
If you want to see more of the area, hop aboard a train from Schwäbisch Hall Station, Schwäbisch Hall-Hessental Station or Schwabisch Hall Wackershofen Freilandmuseum Station. Schwaebisch Hall might not have as many public transport options so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Schwaebisch Hall
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 10°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -3°C
- From April to June, the average is 21°C during the day and 2°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 23°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and -2°C as the night-time average
- About 714.10 millimetres of rain falls on Schwaebisch Hall each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 22°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -2°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Schwaebisch Hall?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Schwaebisch Hall, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation option for a family trip to Schwaebisch Hall?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Schwaebisch Hall?
What's the best accommodation in Schwaebisch Hall to absorb the local history?
Schwaebisch Hall Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Schwaebisch Hall by Star Rating
- Hotels near Schwaebisch Hall Airports
- Accommodation near Schwaebisch Hall Attractions
- More accommodation types in Schwaebisch Hall
- Choose Your Schwaebisch Hall Hotel Style
- Search Schwaebisch Hall Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Schwaebisch Hall
- Hotels Near Schwaebisch Hall, Baden-Wuerttemberg
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends