Visitors can enjoy all that Schenefeld has to offer including the theatres and shopping. Top sights around the area include Barclaycard Arena, Volksparkstadion and Hagenbeck Zoo.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodation options in Schenefeld
- The closest major airport is in Hamburg (HAM), 7.7 mi (12.4 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Luebeck (LBC), 38.5 mi (61.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Schenefeld
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Stadtzentrum Schenefeld is a favourite for retail therapy. Additionally, you might want to add Forum Schenefeld to your agenda.
As you make plans for a getaway to Schenefeld, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 465 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Ringhotel Kloevensteen is located 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from the heart of Schenefeld. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Schenefeld can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Holiday Home Hamburger Perle in the West of Hamburg Schenefeld Apartment is 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from the centre of Schenefeld. Guests who stay at this 4.5-star hotel in Hamburg can enjoy access to a restaurant and a fitness centre, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Popular places to visit outside the city include Barclaycard Arena, 3.1 mi/5 km from the heart of the city, and Volksparkstadion, which is 3.1 mi (5 km) away.
Dressing for Schenefeld
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 9°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -2°C
- From April to June, the average is 21°C during the day and 1°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 23°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and -2°C as the night-time average
- About 703 millimetres of rain falls on Schenefeld each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 22°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -2°C