Visitors can enjoy all that Savoy has to offer including its parks. A top sight in the area is Mass MoCA.
- There are 255 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Pittsfield, MA (PSF-Pittsfield Municipal), 18.2 mi (29.3 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Westfield, MA (BAF-Barnes Municipal), 33.3 mi (53.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Savoy
The city's natural beauty is on display at Savoy Mountain State Forest, Mohawk Trail State Forest and Tannery Falls. Additionally, you'll find Mass MoCA in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Savoy, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 23 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Vacation Village in the Berkshires is located 13.9 mi (22.4 km) from the heart of Savoy. This 3-star condo in Hancock features an outdoor pool, an indoor pool and free WiFi. Our customers like its convenient parking and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Berkshire Inn is 16.3 mi (26.2 km) from central Savoy. This 2-star motel in Pittsfield features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking. Our customers like its breakfast and central location.
- Days Inn by Wyndham Greenfield is 20.1 mi (32.3 km) from the centre of Savoy. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Greenfield can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and WiFi.
Dressing for Savoy
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 10°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -11°C
- From April to June, the average is 26°C during the day and -2°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 27°C during the day and 6°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 18°C as the daytime average and -9°C as the night-time average
- About 1183 millimetres of rain falls on Savoy each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 26°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -9°C