Visitors to Sausheim are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's bars, local tours and shopping. A top sight in the area is Parc Expo de Mulhouse.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodation options in Sausheim
- The closest major airport is in Mulhouse (MLH-EuroAirport), 14 mi (22.5 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Basel (BSL-EuroAirport), 14 mi (22.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Sausheim
Parc Expo de Mulhouse is a notable place to visit in the region. In the area, you'll also find Cite de l'Automobile and Stade de I'lll.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Sausheim. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Golden Tulip Mulhouse Basel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a winery and a golf course, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its pool and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Hôtel Roi Soleil Mulhouse Sausheim - Our customers like the breakfast and overall value at this hotel. Amenities at this 2-star hotel include free parking and free WiFi.
- Novotel Mulhouse Bâle Fribourg - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and pool.
Dressing for Sausheim
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 13°C during the day and -2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 24°C, whilst the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 26°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 18°C and night-time averages of 0°C
- About 814.50 millimetres of rain falls on Sausheim each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 25°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -1°C