Visitors to Mulhouse are sure to enjoy the shopping, museums and art. This city also attracts tourists with its restaurants. A top sight in the city is Parc Expo de Mulhouse.
- There are 41 hotels and other accommodation options in Mulhouse
- The closest major airport is in Mulhouse (MLH-EuroAirport), 13.5 mi (21.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Basel (BSL-EuroAirport), 13.6 mi (21.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Mulhouse
The city is well known for its museums and art, and cultural venues include Cite de l'Automobile, Cite du Train and Musee de l'Impression sur Etoffes. Notable city landmarks like Temple Saint Etienne and Place de la Reunion might be worth a visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Parc Expo de Mulhouse and Stade de I'lll.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 41 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from in Mulhouse. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Le Bristol - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and a bar. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and overall value.
- Kyriad Mulhouse Centre - Our customers like the central location and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free WiFi, a fitness centre and a bar.
- Ibis budget Mulhouse Centre Gare - Amenities at this hotel include parking and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its comfortable beds.
Getting around Mulhouse
If you want to journey outside the area, hop aboard a train from Mulhouse-Ville Station, Mulhouse Station or Hasenrain Station. Mulhouse might not have many public transport options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Mulhouse
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 13°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -2°C
- From April to June, the average is 24°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 26°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 18°C as the daytime average and 0°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Mulhouse is 29 millimetres
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 25°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -1°C