Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 28 Feb 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 9 Aug 2020
Reviewed on 14 Sep 2020
Visitors to Saronno are sure to enjoy the lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments, sightseeing tours and parks. Top sights around the area include Fiera Milano Exhibition Center, Autodromo Nazionale Monza and Monza Cathedral.
- You'll find 3358 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Milan
- The closest major airport is in Milan (MXP-Malpensa Intl.), 15.6 mi (25.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Milan (LIN-Linate), 16.4 mi (26.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Saronno
Notable city landmarks like Church of St Francis of Assisi and Santuary of Our Lady of Miracles might be worth a visit. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the lakes and Parco del Lura. Additionally, you might want to add Teatro Giuditta Pasta to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Saronno. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Firenze - This 3-star hotel features free WiFi, a bar and parking.
- Hotel Cyrano - Our customers like the breakfast and overall value at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, a bar and parking.
- Hotel Della Rotonda - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a health club, along with WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and breakfast.
Top places to visit in the area include Fiera Milano Exhibition Center, located 7.8 mi (12.6 km) from the heart of the city, and Fiera Milano City, which is 11.4 mi/18.3 km away.
Getting around Saronno
With so many choices for transport, seeing Saronno is easy. Make your way to Saronno Sud Station for metro transport. To see more of the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Saronno Station.
Dressing for Saronno
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 16°C during the day and 0°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 27°C, whilst the average at night is 8°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 29°C with night-time averages of 13°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 20°C and night-time averages of 1°C
- Saronno gets about 1027 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 27°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 1°C
More trip options
- Hotels in Saronno by Star Rating
- Hotels near Saronno Airports
- Accommodation near Saronno Attractions
- More accommodation types in Saronno
- Choose Your Saronno Hotel Style
- Search Saronno Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Saronno
- Hotels Near Saronno, Milan
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends