Visiting Santo Tome del Puerto
Budget-minded travellers will find a good deal in Santo Tome del Puerto, but all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the restaurants and gardens. Visitors can also indulge in all the fine qualities that this welcoming, walkable city has to offer, including its bars, cafes and mountains.
- There are 2 Santo Tome del Puerto hotels
- November is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas January is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Madrid (MAD-Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas), 49.4 mi (79.4 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Santo Tome del Puerto
- Taking a ferry is a top activity, and Piscinas Naturales de Riosequillo is a great place to visit
- The gardens and mountains are also several natural sights in the area
Getting around Santo Tome del Puerto
Santo Tome del Puerto has plenty of options for transport. You can ride a ferry across the water to see more of the area.
Staying in Santo Tome del Puerto
You might like Mirasierra for a romantic getaway or boutique stay.
Mirasierra, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4.1 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Santo Tome del Puerto
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 17°C and the nighttime average to be 2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 28°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 12°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 21°C during the day and 2°C at night
- About 425 millimetres of rain falls on Santo Tome del Puerto each year