Guests are sure to enjoy all the features that Navafria has to offer.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- July is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas August is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Madrid (MAD-Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas), 41.5 mi (66.8 km) from the city centre
Staying in Navafria
You may appreciate Rusticae Hotel & Spa Manantial del Chorro for a romantic getaway or boutique stay.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Rusticae Hotel & Spa Manantial del Chorro with a 3.4 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Navafria
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 17°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 2°C
- From April to June, the average is 28°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 12°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 21°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the night-time average
- About 425 millimetres of rain falls on Navafria each year