Visiting Santa Maria di Castellabate
Visitors can enjoy all that Santa Maria di Castellabate has to offer including the beaches, parks and cathedral. This city also attracts tourists with its cosy and cultural setting.
- There are 74 hotels and other accommodation options in Santa Maria di Castellabate
- The closest major airport is in Salerno (QSR-Costa d'Amalfi), 23.2 mi (37.4 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Naples (NAP-Naples Intl.), 53.7 mi (86.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Santa Maria di Castellabate
A couple of favourite places to visit are Church of Santa Maria a Mare and Castello dell'Abate. You'll also find Acciaroli Grande Beach and Paestum Archaeological Park in the area.
In Castellabate, there are 74 hotels and other accommodation options so you can easily plan your holiday getaway at an affordable rate. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Garden Riviera - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Grand Hotel Santa Maria - Our customers like the breakfast and beach locale at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi.
- Villa Sirio - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a bar, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Santa Maria di Castellabate
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 16°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 7°C
- From April to June, the average is 27°C during the day and 9°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 29°C during the day and 17°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 23°C as the daytime average and 8°C as the night-time average
- About 766.40 millimetres of rain falls on Santa Maria di Castellabate each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 28°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 8°C