Plan your San Sebastian de la Gomera holiday with Expedia
- Our 2020 bundled deals are currently unavailable, but you can now book our 2021 holiday packages deals. Buy your accommodation, flight or car together and get extra savings on your next trip!
- We have selected for you amazing deals on incredible hotels in San Sebastian de la Gomera. Have a look simply by using the search bar above.
- Most hotels come with free cancellation* , because we believe that flexibility matters now more than ever!
For more information, visit our COVID-19 information page.
Start browsing now!
*Some hotels require you to cancel at least 24-48 hours before check-in.
Top Hotel Deals
Reviewed on 22 Feb 2020
Reviewed on 2 Dec 2019
Reviewed on 13 Jan 2020
Top things to do in San Sebastian de la Gomera
La Gomera Full-Day Tour lunch in Mirador de Abrante
Walking Historic & Cultural San Sebastian Tour
Jeep Tour of La Gomera Island with Ferry Ride & Lunch
San Sebastian de la Gomera Beach Holiday
The smell of salty sea air and stunning ocean views are just the start of things to look forward to on your San Sebastian de la Gomera holiday. If you want to save on your trip to San Sebastian de la Gomera, here's one way to do it — opt for one of our San Sebastian de la Gomera packages. Grab one close to San Sebastian de La Gomera Beach, only 2 miles (4 km) from the town centre and a popular place to base yourself. Alternatively, select a package that puts you close to La Cueva Beach, another impressive stretch of coast. Whichever you choose, you'll be left with extra dollars in your budget to have fun with.
Frequently asked questions
What is the best way to save money on my San Sebastian de la Gomera holiday?
Which airports can I fly into for a San Sebastian de la Gomera holiday?
What are the most popular types of hotels for a trip to San Sebastian de la Gomera?
What does a holiday booking with Expedia include?
What are the best things to do in San Sebastian de la Gomera?
- 3-hour Cruise along the coast
- Boat trips Punta de Teno & Los Gigantes
- Combined Hiking Route in Garajonay National Park and Ravines
- Whale & Dolphin Sightseeing Cruise with Lunch
- 4-hour Boat Rental in Valle Gran Rey no licence required
- Kayak Tour in Punta de Teno