Visiting San Andres
Travellers to San Andres give high marks for the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its aquarium. Top sights in the city include Islote Sucre and San Luis Beach.
- There are 324 hotels and other accommodation options in San Andres
- The closest major airport is in San Andres (ADZ-Gustavo Rojas Pinilla Intl.), 0.2 mi (0.4 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in San Andres
The city is notable for landmarks like North End, First Baptist Church and West View. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the the sea and these places to visit: Islote Sucre, San Luis Beach and Spratt Bight Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Rocky Cay and Coton Cay.
Dressing for San Andres
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 30°C and the night-time average to be 25°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 31°C during the day and 26°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 26°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 25°C at night
- San Andres gets about 4189.30 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually September and August with an average temperature of 31°C, while the coldest months are February and March with an average of 25°C