Seach Dog-Friendly Hotels in Saltburn-by-the-Sea
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Saltburn-by-the-Sea Pet-Friendly Hotels
Top Saltburn-by-the-Sea Pet-Friendly Hotels
Reviewed on 28 Feb 2019
Saltburn-by-the-Sea Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for a trip to Saltburn-by-the-Sea and want to take your pet along? Enjoy quality time with your pet at one of 7 hotels that accept pets. Here are top hotels and accommodation destinations enjoyed by guests with pets for their pet friendliness:
- The Spa Hotel is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodation options with free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Our customers enjoy this 3.5-star hotel's bar and comfortable rooms.
- The Captain Cook Inn is a inn that welcomes dogs, and offers human guests free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Our customers appreciate this 3-star inn's breakfast and beach locale.
- Dogs can join their owners at The Ellerby Country Inn. This inn offers guests a restaurant and free WiFi. Our customers enjoy this 4-star inn's breakfast and clean guestrooms.
Planning your trip to Saltburn-by-the-Sea
Interested in when to schedule your trip for good weather? Arrange your excursions with weather statistics about typical rainfall and temperatures.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 9°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 1°F
- April to June: the average is 17°F during the day and 4°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 19°F during the day and 8°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 14°F as the daytime average and 3°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Saltburn-by-the-Sea is 19 mm
Exploring Saltburn-by-the-Sea with your pet
Known for its seaside, Saltburn-by-the-Sea has lots to offer visitors, including its gardens and rich culture. See the local sights and visit Cleveland Ironstone Mining Museum and Saltburn Cliff Lift. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Saltburn Pier and Yorkshire Moors. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Marske Vets, The Ark Loftus or Wags & Whiskers Pet Boutique.