Search Pet-Friendly Hotels in Saltash
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Saltash Pet-Friendly Hotels
Top Saltash Pet-Friendly Hotels
Saltash Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking a trip to Saltash and want to take your pet along? Here is a top accommodation option as rated by guests with pets for its pet-friendliness:
- The Crooked Inn - Inn is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodation options with a restaurant and free WiFi. Our customers appreciate this 4-star inn's breakfast and beach locale.
Planning your trip to Saltash
Curious about when to schedule your trip for good weather? Organise an outing with weather statistics about typical rainfall and temperatures.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 4°F
- April to June: the average is 19°F during the day and 5°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 20°F during the day and 11°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°F as the daytime average and 6°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Saltash is 33 mm
Exploring Saltash with your pet
Known for its golfing, Saltash has lots to offer visitors. See the local sights and visit Port Eliot House and Gardens and China Fleet Country Club. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Saltash Celtic Cross and Saltash Heritage Museum. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at The Ark Pet Shop, Pets at Home Plymouth or Pawmark Pet Supplies Ltd.