Budget-minded travellers will find good deals in Saint-Jouan-des-Guerets, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the port and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping and sporting events. St. Malo Citadel, St. Vincent Cathedral and Grand Aquarium are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 16 hotels and other accommodation options in Saint-Jouan-des-Guerets
- The closest major airport is in Dinard (DNR-Dinard - Pleurtuit - Saint-Malo), 5.1 mi (8.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Saint-Jouan-des-Guerets
Notable places to visit in the larger region include St. Malo Citadel, St. Vincent Cathedral and Grand Aquarium. In the area, you'll also find Saint-Malo Ferry Port and St. Malo Beach.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 16 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Saint-Jouan-des-Guerets. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- B&B Hôtel Saint-Malo Sud - Amenities at this 2-star hotel include free parking and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- La Malouiniere Des Longchamps - Our customers like the pool and convenient parking at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Campanile Saint Malo - Saint Jouan Des Guérets - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
One of the top places to see outside the city is Mont Saint-Michel Bay, located 14.5 mi (23.4 km) from the centre of the city.
Dressing for Saint-Jouan-des-Guerets
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 13°C during the day and 3°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 20°C, whilst the average at night is 5°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 21°C with night-time averages of 10°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 18°C and night-time averages of 3°C
- Average annual rainfall for Saint-Jouan-des-Guerets is 30 millimetres
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 20°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 3°C