Search Hotels in Rouvignies
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Pocket Guide: Rouvignies
Guests are sure to enjoy the restaurants in Rouvignies. This city also attracts visitors with its welcoming ambiance.
- There are 4 Rouvignies hotels
- November is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas August is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Lille (LIL-Lesquin), 22.1 mi (35.6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Rouvignies
Rouvignies is adjacent to Aubry-du-Hainaut. Top sights in the area include Stade Nungesser and Musee des Beaux-Arts.
Staying in Rouvignies
For family trips or any other travel plans, you might prefer a property such as the highly rated CAMPANILE VALENCIENNES SUD - Aéroport.You might like one of these traveller-recommended, one-of-a-kind properties and small hotels for a charming or stylish getaway:
- Novotel Valenciennes
- Hôtel Balladins Valenciennes Aéroport
Novotel Valenciennes, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 3.7 out of 5 user rating. Also highly rated by guests are CAMPANILE VALENCIENNES SUD - Aéroport and Hôtel Balladins Valenciennes Aéroport.
Dressing for Rouvignies
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 12°C and the nighttime average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 21°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 23°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 17°C during the day and 2°C at night
- About 721 millimetres of rain falls on Rouvignies each year