Search Hotels in Route 62
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 18 Mar 2020
Reviewed on 4 Mar 2020
Where to stay in Route 62
Victoria and Alfred Waterfront
Enjoy superb waterfront shopping and dining and exquisite views at South Africa’s most visited destination.
Cape Town City Centre
4/5Very Good!(237 area reviews)
Known for its majestic mountain landscape and popular shops, there's plenty to explore in Cape Town City Centre. Check out top attractions like Castle of Good Hope and Long Street, and jump on the metro at Woodstock Station or Esplanade Station to see more of the city.
4.5/5Wonderful!(51 area reviews)
Stunning sunsets and perfect blue water, scuba diving, mountain scenery and beachfront restaurants all make this one of Cape Town’s most popular beach suburbs.
4/5Very Good!(39 area reviews)
Bring the kids to the playgrounds and cafés in this dynamic, rejuvenated coastal area in the shadow of a mossy mountain.
4.5/5Wonderful!(29 area reviews)
Travellers like the cocktail bars in Green Point, and Cape Town Stadium is a top attraction you might want to visit.
Visiting Route 62
Travellers to Route 62 give high marks for the array of wineries and magnificent mountain views. This city also attracts tourists with its safari tours. Top sights in the city include Tsitsikamma National Park, Addo Elephant National Park and Newlands Stadium.
- There are 4808 hotels and other accommodation options in Route 62
- The closest major airport is in George (GRJ), 20.8 mi (33.4 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Route 62
Cultural venues in the city include South African National Gallery, Robben Island and Fick House. Attractions like Two Oceans Aquarium, Safari Ostrich Show Farm and Cango Wildlife Ranch are fun for kids of all ages. The city is notable for landmarks like Castle of Good Hope, Greenmarket Square and Table Mountain.
In Port Elizabeth, there are 4808 hotels and other accommodation options to make it easy to plan your perfect holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Residence William French - Guests who stay at this 4-star guesthouse in Cape Peninsula can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and pool.
- Holden Manz Country House - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this country house. With a stay at this 5-star country house, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- Tamodi Lodge and Stables - With a stay at this 4-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and beach locale.
Other favourite sights in Route 62 include Tsitsikamma National Park, Addo Elephant National Park and Newlands Stadium.
Getting around Route 62
With so many choices for transport, exploring all of Route 62 is easy. You can walk to nearby metro stations including Van Der Stel Station, Somerset West Station and Strand Station. To venture out into the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Cape Town Bellville Station or Cape Town Station.