Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly Rome hotel in Municipio Roma I, walk to Villa Borghese
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
This family-friendly Rome hotel is located in the historical district, within a 15-minute walk of Villa Borghese, Borghese Gallery and Teatro dell'Opera di Roma. Bioparco di Roma and National Gallery of Modern Art are also within 1 mile (2 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge and a rooftop terrace. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, valet parking, 24-hour room service and a business centre are on-site.
All 81 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and iPod docks. For a bit of entertainment, LCD TVs come with satellite channels, and guests will also appreciate thoughtful touches such as bathrobes and slippers.
Sofitel Rome Villa Borghese
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business amenities at this 5-star property consist of A business centre, a limo/town car service and a meeting room.
A computer station is located on-site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This luxury hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, a library and tour or ticket assistance. For a surcharge, a round-trip airport shuttle (available during limited hours) is offered to guests. On-site parking is available (surcharge).
Sofitel Rome Villa Borghese has designated areas for smoking.
- Babysitting or childcare
- Rooftop terrace
- 24-hour front desk
- Business centre
- Built in 1890
- Number of bathrooms - 1
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Wired Internet access - surcharge
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Designated smoking areas
- Total number of rooms - 81
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 7
- Airport transport (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Wired high-speed internet ( EUR 15.00 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired high-speed internet ( EUR 15 per 24-hour period )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Rainfall showerhead
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- LCD TV
- iPod docking station
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Room service (24 hours)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Sofitel Rome Villa Borghese has a restaurant serving breakfast only.
La Terrasse – This restaurant specialises in Mediterranean cuisine.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 11 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 100 per night.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 50 per pet, per night.
- 1 per room (up to 7 kg)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 7 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR30.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: EUR 15.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: EUR 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR99 per vehicle (one-way)
- Valet parking fee: EUR57.50 per night
- Pet fee: EUR50 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR100 per night
- Sofitel Rome Villa Borghese Hotel
- Sofitel Villa Borghese Hotel
- Sofitel Rome Villa Borghese
- Sofitel Villa Borghese
- Sofitel Rome
- Sofitel Hotel Roma
- Sofitel Hotel Rome
- Rome Sofitel
- Sofitel Roma Villa Borghese Hotel Rome
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR2999.99 due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using the information in the booking confirmation. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child aged 11 years old or younger stays for free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.