- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Relais Le Clarisse a Trastevere
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room, Annex Building (30mt. from Main Building)
Superior Double Room, Garden View
Triple Room, Annex Building (30mt. from Main Building)
Suite, Garden View
Economy Double Room, Annex Building (30mt. from Main Building)
Standard Double Room, Annex Building (Extra Bed - 30mt. from Main Building)
Apartment, 2 Bedrooms
Double Room (Flexible with room change)
Apartment Annex Building
About this area
Located in Rome's Trastevere neighbourhood, Relais Le Clarisse a Trastevere is in the city centre and near a train station. Campo de' Fiori and Roman Forum are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Villa Borghese and Pincio. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Stadio Olimpico or PalaLottomatica.
- Campo de' Fiori - 15 min walk
- Roman Forum - 16 min walk
- Piazza Venezia - 18 min walk
- Piazza Navona - 18 min walk
- Circus Maximus - 19 min walk
- Rome Trastevere Station - 3 min drive
- Piramide Station - 3 min drive
- Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.) - 31 min drive
- Ristorante La Piazzetta - 1 min walk
- Buff - 1 min walk
- Pizzeria Nick & Tony - 1 min walk
- Antica Caciara - 1 min walk
- Sisini - 1 min walk
About this property
Relais Le Clarisse a Trastevere
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.50 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 8 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 75 per vehicle (one-way)
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
- Kitchen/kitchenette fee: EUR 20 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities
It was very hospitable and homey. Very warm and cozy atmosphere!