- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of NH Roma Villa Carpegna
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Single Room
Superior Room (Extra Bed 2 adults + 1 child)
Superior Room (Extra Bed 3 adults)
Family Room (Extra Extra Large)
Suite (Extra Bed 2 adults + 1 child)
Suite (Extra Bed 3 adults)
Family Triple Room
Family Triple Room (4 adults)
About this area
Located in Rome's Aurelio neighbourhood, NH Roma Villa Carpegna is in the city centre and near a metro station. Russian Orthodox Church of Saint Catherine is a notable landmark, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Villa Doria Pamphili and Vatican Gardens. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Stadio Olimpico or PalaLottomatica.Visit our Rome travel guide
- San Carlo di Nancy Hospital - 13 min walk
- Russian Orthodox Church of Saint Catherine - 7 min drive
- Teatro di Roma - Argentina - 7 min drive
- Istituto Dermopatico dell'Immacolata - 9 min drive
- Vatican Gardens - 11 min drive
- Baldo degli Ubaldi Station - 13 min walk
- Rome Valle Aurelia Station - 19 min walk
- Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.) - 30 min drive
- Il Gelsomino — 1 min walk
- Sikelia Restaurant - 3 min walk
- Pizza Sole - 4 min walk
- Risky Point - 4 min walk
- La Forchetta - 5 min walk
About this property
NH Roma Villa Carpegna
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 6 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 13 and EUR 32 for adults, and EUR 17 and EUR 20 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 2 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: EUR 2 (one-way), (up to 12 years old)
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Wonderful stay before our cruise. Room was spacious, breakfast was fantastic, staff was helpful. A little off the beaten path but meeting point for our bus ride to the cruise terminal which was great.