Get an overview of this hotel3-star Rome hotel in Salario, near Borghese Gallery
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 7 February 2018 and collect double Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Salario, this hotel is within a 5-minute walk of Porta Pia and Museum of Contemporary Art of Rome. Borghese Gallery and Teatro dell'Opera di Roma are also within 1 mi (2 km).
Along with a bar/lounge, this hotel has a coffee shop/café and self parking. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include A 24-hour front desk, Express check-in and tour/ticket assistance.
All 19 properties provide complimentary wireless Internet access, room service (during limited hours) and LCD televisions. Guests will also find premium bedding, ceiling fans and hairdryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Hotel Porta Pia
The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. Rome's hotel also offers tour or ticket assistance, an Express check-in service and room service (during limited hours). Parking is available on-site at a surcharge.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 19
- Coffee shop or café
- Number of floors - 1
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Private bathroom
- Free WiFi
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- In-room safe
- Room service (limited hours)
- LCD TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8:00 AM and 9:30 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 4 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 20.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No on-site parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR5 for adults and EUR5 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR20 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR20.00 per night
- Hotel Porta Pia Rome
- Hotel Porta Pia
- Porta Pia Rome
- Porta Pia
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR2999.99 due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using the information in the booking confirmation. This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children aged 4 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.