Get an overview of this hotel3-star Rome hotel in Via Veneto, near Roman Forum
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip. *Offers may apply
Located in Via Veneto, this hotel is within a 5-minute walk of Porta Pia and Museum of Contemporary Art of Rome. Borghese Gallery and Teatro dell'Opera di Roma are also within 1 mi (2 km).
This hotel features a bar/lounge, self parking, and a 24-hour front desk. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, express check-in, tour/ticket assistance, and a front-desk safe are onsite.
All 19 rooms provide free WiFi, room service, and LCD TVs. Guests will also find premium bedding, ceiling fans, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel Porta Pia
Hotel Porta Pia features tour/ticket assistance, express check-in, and room service (during limited hours). Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. This Rome hotel also offers a safe deposit box at the front desk and an elevator (lift). Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 19
- Number of floors - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Private bathroom
- Free WiFi
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- In-room safe
- Room service (limited hours)
- LCD TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8:00 AM and 9:30 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 4 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 20.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 5 for adults and EUR 5 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 25 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20.00 per night
- Hotel Porta Pia
- Hotel Porta Pia Rome
- Pia Hotel
- Pia Porta
- Porta Pia
- Porta Pia Rome
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 4 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.