Get an overview of this hotelLuxury Rome hotel in Parioli, walk to National Gallery of Modern Art
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 7 February 2018 and collect double Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Parioli, this luxury hotel is within a 15-minute walk of National Gallery of Modern Art, National Etruscan Museum and Bioparco di Roma. Auditorium Parco della Musica is 1.1 mi (1.8 km) away.
A restaurant, a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café are available at this hotel. Free buffet breakfast, free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include valet parking, Concierge services and Dry cleaning.
All 28 soundproofed properties feature free WiFi and minibars. Thoughtful touches include bathrobes and slippers, and guests will also find room service and satellite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Hotel Lord Byron
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. A computer station is located on-site and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This Art Deco hotel also offers tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff and concierge services. Complimentary self parking is available on-site.
- 24-hour front desk
- Free breakfast
- Year Built 1939
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Coffee shop or café
- Free self parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 28
- Number of floors - 6
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Electric kettle
- Soundproofed rooms
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast.
Sapori del Lord Byron – This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open select days.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 2 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 77.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 38.50 per night.
- Pets stay for free
- 1 per room (up to 8 kg)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 7 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
- Valet parking fee: EUR35.00 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR38.50 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR77.00 per night
- Hotel Lord Byron Rome
- Hotel Lord Byron
- Lord Byron Rome
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR2999.99 due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using the information in the booking confirmation. One child aged 2 years old or younger stays for free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for a complimentary breakfast. Only registered guests are allowed in the guest rooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.