Get an overview of this hotel3-star Rome hotel in Esquilino, walk to Basilica di Santa Maria Maggiore
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Esquilino, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Basilica di Santa Maria Maggiore and Teatro dell'Opera di Roma. Roman Forum and Colosseum are also within 1 mile (2 km).
This hotel features Concierge services, A 24-hour front desk and Car service. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff and a front desk safe are on-site.
All 24 properties offer free WiFi, minibars and flat-screen TVs with digital channels. Guests will also find room service (during limited hours), Egyptian cotton sheets and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window
Hotel Amadeus features a terrace, tour or ticket assistance and multilingual staff. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. Rome's hotel also offers concierge services, limo/town car service and room service (during limited hours).
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 2000
- Total number of rooms - 24
- Number of floors - 3
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Game drive nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 25 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 5 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No on-site parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR7.50 for adults and EUR7.50 for children (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: EUR40
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR5 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR25 per day
- Hotel Amadeus Rome
- Amadeus Rome
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR2999.99 due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using the information in the booking confirmation. This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Only registered guests are allowed in the guest rooms.