Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly Rome hotel in Rome City Centre, walk to Piazza del Popolo
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 7 February 2018 and collect double Nectar points!
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
This family-friendly Rome hotel is located in the historical district, within a 10-minute walk of Piazza di Spagna, Piazza del Popolo and Pantheon. Trevi Fountain and Piazza Venezia are also within 15 minutes.
This hotel features 3 restaurants, a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a rooftop terrace, valet parking and 24-hour room service.
All 200 individually decorated properties feature free WiFi and 24-hour room service. For a bit of entertainment, LCD TVs come with satellite channels, and guests will also appreciate thoughtful touches such as bathrobes and slippers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Grand Hotel Plaza
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants, and guests can grab a coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business amenities at this 5-star property consist of A business centre, a limo/town car service and a meeting room.
Wireless Internet access is complimentary. This luxury hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, multilingual staff and concierge services. For a surcharge, a shuttle from the airport to the hotel (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. Parking is available on-site at a surcharge.
- Babysitting or childcare
- Rooftop terrace
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Airport transportation - pickup (surcharge)
- Offsite parking reservations required
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 200
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 6
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge), Offsite parking reservations required
- Towels provided
- Satellite TV service
- LCD TV
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Individually decorated
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Mascagni – On-site restaurant.
Sorelle Fontana – On-site restaurant.
Champagneria – On-site restaurant.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 4 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 50 per pet, per day.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 7 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR30 for adults and EUR30 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR77 per vehicle
- Valet parking fee: EUR94 per day
- Pet fee: EUR50 per pet, per day
- Grand Hotel Plaza Rome
- Grand Hotel Plaza
- Grand Plaza Rome
- Grand Hotel Rome
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR2999.99 due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using the information in the booking confirmation. Children aged 4 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.