This hotel is not recommended. My wife and I ran into many problems:
1. We could hear a woman moaning and groaning all day and all night from the apartment above (later it stopped, after we complained)
2. Our reason for picking a hotel and not an Airbnb apartment was because we hoped the hotel would make it easier for us to book tours and and events. In the end, the only tour company the hotel works with is one that only accepts cash (or adds a 20% surcharge). We were told we could pay with PayPal, but then it turns out that the PayPal was the personal (!) PayPal of the receptionist of the hotel (not even the PayPal of the company organizing the tours). After that, we just found on our own a different tour company that gladly received credit cards. Additionally, we wanted help booking a concert and after explaining the situation several times to the receptionist, they didn't understand anything we explained (and it was nothing complicated) so we had to speak with all the venues directly.
3. The initial apartment we got upon checking-in was dark and depressing. When we weren't happy, they took us to a better apartment. So whatever you do, don't book a double bedroom apartment.
4. There are no electrical sockets near the bed-side table so if you want to charge your phone next to the bed then you have to disconnect the bed-side table lights
5. The sofas in the living-room and in the bed-room make a very loud metallic noise when you sit on them
There were many other problems...