Get an overview of this hotel3-star Rome hotel in Rione XVIII Castro Pretorio, near Colosseum
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Rione XVIII Castro Pretorio, this hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Baths of Diocletian and Teatro dell'Opera di Roma. Colosseum and Trevi Fountain are also within 1 mile (2 km).
Along with a bar/lounge, this smoke-free hotel has a coffee shop/café and self parking. Free buffet breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Other amenities include coffee/tea in a common area, concierge services and a 24-hour front desk.
All 34 rooms offer free WiFi, room service and TVs with satellite channels. Free newspapers, hairdryers and safes are among the other amenities that guests will find.
Astoria Garden Hotel
The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered. Wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Rome's hotel also offers multilingual staff, a garden and coffee/tea in common area. On-site parking is available (surcharge).
Astoria Garden Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Concierge services
- 24-hour front desk
- Free breakfast
- Total number of rooms - 34
- Coffee shop or café
- Number of floors - 3
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free newspaper
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Free WiFi
- Number of bathrooms -
- Daily housekeeping
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Check-in time ends at 3 AM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 2 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 30 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No on-site parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
- Self-parking fee: EUR18.00 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR30 per night
- Astoria Garden Hotel Rome
- Astoria Garden Hotel
- Astoria Garden Rome
- Astoria Garden
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR2999.99 due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using the information in the booking confirmation. Children aged 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.