Search Hotels in Rodby
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Rodby has to offer including the theme park, waterfront and art. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its museums. In Rodby, there are 60 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Rodby
A couple of favourite places to visit are Lalandia Aquadome and Rodbyhavn Port. Additionally, you'll find Knuthenborg Safaripark and Galileo Wissenswelt in the area.
Getting around Rodby
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Rodbyhavn Rodby Ferry Station or Rødby Ferry Station. Rodby may not have many public transport options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Rodby
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 9°C during the day and 0°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 22°C, whilst the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 23°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 14°C and night-time averages of 2°C
- Average annual rainfall for Rodby is 556 millimetres
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 22°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 1°C