Search Hotels in Maribo
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Maribo has to offer including the beaches and forests. This city also attracts tourists with its secluded and countryside setting. In Maribo, there are 8 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Maribo
A couple of favourite places to visit are Maribo Art Museum and Maribo Cathedral. Additionally, you'll find Knuthenborg Safari Park and Knuthenborg Safaripark in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Maribo. Below is a top-rated accommodation option based on Expedia user reviews:
- Ebsens Hotel - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Getting around Maribo
To see more of the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Maribo Station or Maribo Station. Maribo might not have as many public transport options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Maribo
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 9°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 0°C
- From April to June, the average is 22°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 23°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 14°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the night-time average
- Maribo gets about 556 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 22°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 1°C