Visitors will want to experience the restaurants, zoo, and museums in Bandholm. Welcoming and relaxing, this seaside city also attracts visitors with its theme park.
- Though not directly in Bandholm, you'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, while November tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Copenhagen (CPH-Kastrup), 71.5 mi (115.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Bandholm
- Exploring the waterfront is a top activity, and Rodbyhavn Port is one place to visit
- Well-known for its museums and cultural attractions such as Maribo Art Museum and Maritime Museum
- Families come for the zoo and theme park, specifically attractions such as Knuthenborg Safari Park and Lalandia Aquadome
Getting around Bandholm
Bandholm has many options for getting around. You can cross the water in a ferry from the local port.
Staying in Bandholm
You might like Bandholm Hotel, averaging GBP 130.81 per night, for a romantic getaway, a cosy spot, or a boutique stay. A 4-star favourite with Expedia travellers is Bandholm Hotel with a 4.3 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Bandholm
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 9°C and the nighttime average to be 0°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 22°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July through September averages 23°C during the day and 9°C at night
- In October–December, the average temperature is 14°C during the day and 2°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Bandholm is 556 millimetres