Guests are sure to enjoy the restaurants in Holeby. This city also attracts visitors with its countryside ambiance.
- There are 3 Holeby hotels
- July is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas November is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Copenhagen (CPH-Kastrup), 78.2 mi (125.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Holeby
- Taking a ferry is a top activity, and Rodbyhavn Port is a great place to visit
- The natural setting of the countryside is picturesque, and places to visit include Soholt Park, Nysted Strand Beach, and Fuglsang Park
Getting around Holeby
Holeby has many options for getting around. You can ride a ferry across the water to see more of the area.
Staying in Holeby
You may enjoy one of these top-rated, smaller hotels and specialty properties for a romantic getaway or boutique stay:
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Holeby Kro with a 3.7 out of 5 user rating, whereas Hotel Femern has a 3.6 rating by guests.
Dressing for Holeby
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 9°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 0°C
- From April to June, the average is 22°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 23°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 14°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Holeby is 557 millimetres