Guests will appreciate the theme park, beaches and restaurants in Rivazzurra. This city also attracts visitors with its seaside ambiance.
- There are 45 Rivazzurra hotels
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas November is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Rimini (RMI-Federico Fellini Intl.), 1 mi (1.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Rivazzurra
- Popular family attractions include Fiabilandia, Aquafan, and Italy in Miniature
- Notable landmarks include Arch of Augustus, Tempio Malatestiano, and Antica Pescheria
- The beaches and the sea highlight the natural beauty, and Bagno Lelio 118, Hookipa Beach, and Bagno 124 - Mario e Luca are several places worth visiting
Staying in Rivazzurra
With 49 hotels and other accommodations in Rimini, you'll find a holiday retreat at an affordable rate. There are 39 hotels ranging from GBP 23 to GBP 98 per night.
You might like one of these top-rated, one-of-a-kind properties and small hotels for a charming or stylish getaway:
Hotel Stresa, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4.6 out of 5 user rating. Also Hotel Rubens has a 4.5 rating by guests.
Dressing for Rivazzurra
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 17°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 2°C
- From April to June, the average is 29°C during the day and 8°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 16°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 24°C as the daytime average and 3°C as the night-time average
- About 33 millimetres of rain falls on Rivazzurra each year